Captivating, soothing tactile and visual sensory experiences for early learners or those with special needs are delivered with these 5” diameter Sensory Discs. Also perfect for fidgety students, these discs are made for touching, squeezing, exploring and observing!
• Scaly Stuff -The special flip-flopping sequins have an iridescent quality that changes colors with light refraction. When a finger traces through the scaly maze of sequins they flip over and turn black leaving a design. Roll back in the opposite direction and they return to shimmering colors. Scaly stuff also has magnetic backing to adhere the disc to metal surfaces.
• Squishy Stuff – These see through disc pouches are filled with water and non-toxic shimmering, colorful gel beads. They invite kneading and squishing that makes the gel beads move around in the liquid creating a fascinating, ever-changing scene.
• Squeezy Stuff – These clear disc pouches contain a non-toxic substance students can’t stop squeezing!
• Fuzzy Stuff – These discs feature shag noodles of varying sizes and lengths that are cuddly soft and soothing.
• Hidden Stuff – Another clear pouch disc filled with loads of colorful beads of all shapes and sizes. Also included are 26 letters of the alphabet beads that will appear and disappear as the disc is manipulated. Can your students find all 26 letters?